Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why isn't he calling me?

Hey Ladies,

How is it going today?

Remember I said that I wanted to talk about some things I noticed in the emails, just generally though, don’t worry…

I remember I used to do this as well. If I was dating a guy or seeing a guy seriously and things weren’t working out, I could not seem to stop focusing on the problem.

If you realize that the guy you are seeing or talking to is not stepping up to the plate or does not seem interested or seems to blow hot and cold…

He's not calling you, asking you out, not wanting to spend time with you, making everything else a priority...

Just let it go…

Here’s why…the more you push him by calling him, texting, hinting at going out or whatever, the more he will feel smothered.

It won't inspire him to want to be with you.

Even if you don’t do it regularly, it’s the vibe that you give off when you call him because you yourself are uncertain about where it’s going with the guy.

That is what will push him away or at least put him in a position where he is going to keep stalling and not moving the interaction or relationship with you forward.

When a guy starts to cool off or act uninterested or aloof, that’s fine leave him to himself, just let him be…

But that does not mean that YOU sit around waiting for him to come to his senses, oh no…

Then you fool yourself into thinking that HE is the only man in the world for you and that if he doesn’t want you, no one else will…

And that is NOT true.

Think in terms of abundance, NOT scarcity…

There are way too many quality, attractive men around for you to be sitting around waiting for one!

So you leave the one who’s acting uninterested and unsure to sort himself out and you go out, mingle, be friendly and meet other men!

Inside that is not what you want to do, believe me I know, I have been there but look at the other option…

Making yourself miserable wondering why he is acting the way he is acting.

That is not YOUR problem.

It’s better to go out, have fun, step up your game and try to forget all about him. I’m not saying it will be easy but it does make you feel a whole lot better!

And it's when YOU FEEL better, attractive and confident BECAUSE you are going out and having the time of your life, watch what happens...

Are you ladies up for a challenge? I'll sort you out...

Ciao

Alyssa K

No comments:

Post a Comment