Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What Does a Man Want In a Woman - What am I doing Wrong?

Hi Ladies,

How are you doing today? What do you have planned today? What are you going to do to make yourself happy? I am going to an aerobics class and then off to a party where there will be some great food since the host is an EXCELLENT cook! Yum, I cannot wait!

Onto today's discussion!

Have you ever said this to yourself, “It seems I can’t do anything right with men” or have you asked yourself, “what is wrong with me, why do I keep pushing guys away?”.

Many women have come to this realization when they say these things, “The more I try to please him, the more distant he seems to become.” “When I ask him what’s wrong, he says nothing.”

Believe me I have said these kind s of things a time or two…okay maybe more. I said this up until the point that I realized that I had to change something. That realization came about a year ago. I had to do something different to get the kind of companionship or relationship I really wanted.

There was absolutely no point doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. That would just be insane!

That is the point I want to get you to! Having a complete shift or change in perspective that will help you to get the kind of results YOU want.

The good news is that you have found this blog with all the tips and resources! You were actively looking for more information that will help you to become the kind of woman who gets it right each and every time with guys and you found it!

Seek and you will find… So the first part has been completed.

Now I just want you to promise me that you will put all that you learn here into practice to attract the kind of man who deserves a beautiful, sophisticated, independent, strong-spirited woman like you!

I would bet anything that you are a responsible lady, you work hard at a fulfilling and sometimes demanding job. It’s not that you don’t try to be kind, gracious and patient, but none of that seems to be getting you anywhere. The more you try to please your man or the guy you are dating, the more he skips AWAY from you. What is up with that you wonder.

Perhaps the men you date don’t seem to appreciate you or if you’re married it might seem as though your husband seems less interested in your marriage than he did not so long ago. The more you struggle to get him to understand you and what you want from the relationship, the more he pulls away and clams up. And of course the more frustrated and moody YOU become...vicious circle.

You’re open to advice, but where should you turn?

If you can relate to this and I know you can, there is great news. A really good book called, The Woman Men Adore…and Never Want to Leave will show you exactly the characteristics that men find irresistible in a woman. That is ideally what you are looking for right?

The good news is that these are things that ANY woman can apply. But there is one word of warning. These insights are powerful and might seem unconventional to a woman because they were designed by a man, to affect men. Please remember this rule: What works with women does not work with men.

If you feel frustrated in your relationship or while dating, there is good news. You don’t have to try harder, you simply need to know WHAT to try.

What you need is a blueprint of what men find captivating in a woman and most likely did in you, as well BEFORE he started to pull away. The Woman Men Adore…and Never Want to Leave is a bestselling e-book that shows women exactly how to attract AND keep a man.

What is more, you can download this book and start reading it in the next five minutes and start using the information right away without anyone being the wiser.

That is what I love about e-books. I don’t have to go to the book store and risk running into a friend or colleague at the cashier and having them peer over my shoulder or have to hide it under the cushions when people pop by. I can simply turn off the computer, lol. No one needs to know what challenges you are having with the man in your life!

But make sure you get all the help YOU need. This is about YOU. Let's transform you into the dream woman that the guy in you life loves to be around! Click here to start that transformation now.

Don't forget to let us all know how it works out for YOU!

ciao bellas

Alyssa K

No comments:

Post a Comment