Thursday, April 29, 2010

Get Him To Chase YOU! Lesson From A Night Out

Hello ladies,

What a beautiful day! I had a bit of a lie in today because remember I told you yesterday that I was going to this house party last night?

Well I didn’t get to bed until like 3:00 am so I am still a bit sleepy but I’ll try to be coherent.

Ignore the times that show up on my blog. Believe you me I do not blog at 3 am and 7 am in the morning. I am on the other side of the Atlantic, that’s the reason for the ridiculous times that you see on the blog.

Well I’m going to let you in on what I observed at this party last night and what we can all learn from it.

There was a really good mix of men and women. I would say that there were about 50 people in total who came.

There was some eye-candy I must say. I met an attractive guy from one of the East Asian countries which will remain nameless. I have no idea who is reading this blog lol. He had a great smile and personality and a really nice name and we had a good brief conversation.

It’s the type of conversation that flows easily and in which you are completely at ease. Some would call this subtle flirting. Flirting with guys is one of the best ways to test your attraction quotient and how you are doing on this journey to transforming YOU and YOUR relationships!

If you do not know the secrets of flirting , learn and start practising them stat!

All of the men there were attractive but there was one who I guess, you could say,stood out because he looks like a model.

I’ll paint the picture for you. He was tall about 6”3 I would say and has a nice build and muscle tone, had a deep tan like if he just came from surfing or something, hazel eyes and brown hair. He was wearing a shirt and he had like the 2 top buttons undone and a knee length pair of jeans. He was good-looking too.

Yes I noticed him. I said hi to him after HE made it a point to get my attention and say hi to me and that was that. Every so often, he’d turn around and look at me and smile.

But here’s what I noticed. He’s very confident and self-assured because he knows he looks like a model. Maybe he is a model, who knows? He mingles easily, is very friendly and has SWAGGER. I'm going to dedicate an entire blog post to men with swagger and how to handle them...

A lot of the women at the party were falling over themselves to talk to him. Imagine the guy and his friend who is just a good looking mind you, are sitting and about 3 or 4 women leaning in to talk to them, hanging onto their every word.

They were sitting back enjoying. I thought to myself, this is why a lot of us will continue to have issues with guys because we let them sit back and not put in any effort to get to us.

What really caught my attention was this one lady who made it clear that she liked him. They had been talking for a while earlier. The room really was not that big so it was obvious.

When he was about to leave he made the rounds saying bye to everyone and she made it her business to start a conversation. I have no idea what she said but here is what I saw.

They started off about six feet off from me. She was leaning in to talk to him over the music and he was leaning back. The more she came forward the more he backed off and they looked as though they were talking fine. I kid you not, they ended up about a foot in front of me because he kept moving backwards.

They finished their conversation with him probably repeating the farewell because if he had drifted back any further he would have bumped into me. Then he turned around and walked away heading to the door and get this … she FOLLOWED him.

Ladies, moral of the story, the more you move towards any guy, the more he will back off!

You always want him to be coming towards you. In that way HE is the one pursuing YOU. If you have been having challenges where that is concerned, you'll have to tighten up on that.

If you want some ideas you can try out when next you go out, meet and end up chatting with a guy, have a read of this.

If you interested in having a new tip to try out every week when you are out and about and meeting guys, send me an email at askalyssak@gmail.com to get on my mailing list. Those who have already sent me email and are using the resources, you are already on!

Ciao bellas

Alyssa K

No comments:

Post a Comment